Wednesday 21 October 2015


HERALD



You glow as a protostar,
as the Lantern of
my childhood dreams.
Are you an Angel, 
an insight, a revelation,
a word I know not
that I seek?

Truly, you are a paragon 
of your lineage,
for you radiate the beauty
of First Light, 
of the dawn of Days,
noble, subtle, 
measureless power in its
ineffable softness.

Perhaps you are Truth's
own emissary in a
lesser guise for unworthy
eyes, bearing fragments
of the cosmic puzzle,
your intent proximity and
distant orbit Her
confounding contrivance.

Could you be my template
reality, removed from
Life's trompe l'oeil, 
its cruel chronostasis?
I perceive the tug of your 
golden thread
bound in a treaty of Light
to my within-ness.

Your aura ripples in white
silences, your vastness
fused to the 
confluence of my mind,
body and spirit,
resolute in its purpose 
to reunite the soul's
scattered memories,
to affirm its return to Life.

© 2015 Lily's Verse
Lilium Candidum

Image: AWAKENING 
Source: www.pinterest.com
Artist: Michael Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.