Monday 2 March 2020


FOR YOONGI
SO FAR AWAY

I hear a Heart beat a dream,
as I cleave to Autumn’s rising.
Hints of 'maybe', 'could be'
and 'ought to' leaven a Season
I neither know nor see,
one I yearned for without me,
into which I now reach with
hands surer than ever before
toward a lambent Core, a glow
of Source and silent Knowing.

I seek to fade into gentle flowing,
far from the fear that wove
my veins, bartering my blood
for doubt and loathing
that wrenched me out of hope
and living, for that which sparked
Beginning leaned into thwarted
spaces and sere, into the vise
of ambiguity that is my Tartarus,
my cold ledge of unreckoning.

A leaf unfurls in Autumn’s arms;
my soul knows the faraway light
your eyes shine, the bright womb
that would recast its dim expanse.
This blessing, I greet with trust
and abandon; redeeming song;
meaning in the stillness between;
words blossoming and withering
on the tree of Life; a Universe
of paths, truths and falls.

Your heart beats a dream,
our dream,
it leads me back to mine.

#SonOfMyHeart

© 2020 Lilium Candidum
Lily's Verse




Images: commons.wikimedia.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.